Black Sabbath - Technical Ecstasy flac
||Hard Rock, Heavy Metal
|Date of release:
||08 Oct 1976
|FLAC album size:
|MP3 album size:
|1||You Won't Change Me|
|3||All Moving Parts (Stand Still)|
|4||Rock 'N' Roll Doctor|
|6||Back Street Kids|
|9102 750||Black Sabbath|| Technical Ecstasy (LP, Album)||Vertigo||9102 750||UK||1976|
|SMRCD037||Black Sabbath|| Technical Ecstasy (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Sanctuary, Sanctuary Midline||SMRCD037||Europe||Unknown|
|2969-2||Black Sabbath|| Technical Ecstasy (CD, Album, RE)||Warner Bros. Records||2969-2||US||Unknown|
|CWX-2969||Black Sabbath|| Technical Ecstasy (Cass, Album, RE)||Warner Bros. Records||CWX-2969||Canada||Unknown|
|9124 100||Black Sabbath|| Technical Ecstasy (LP, Album)||Vertigo||9124 100||Singapore||1976|
- Arranged By [Strings], Conductor [Conducted By] – Mike Lewis
- Design [Robots] – George Hardie
- Engineer – Robin Black
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Spock Wall
- Illustration [Robots Drawn By] – Colin Elgie
- Keyboards, Arranged By [Additional Arrangements] – Gerald Woodruffe
- Lacquer Cut By – MELYS
- Mastered By – Bob Hata, Tony Iommi
- Mixed By – Robin Black, Tony Iommi
- Performer – Bill Ward, Geezer Butler, Ozzy Osbourne, Tony Iommi
- Producer – Black Sabbath
- Sleeve, Design – Hipgnosis
- Vocals – Bill Ward (tracks: A3)
- Written-By – Ward, Butler, Osbourne, Iommi
- Written-By, Arranged By – Black Sabbath
Loose lyric sheet (in red and black) in album which also has cat no 9102 750 printed on it (see images).
The catalog no on the sleeve is 9102 750 BE, but on the records labels it is 9102 750 only.
The UK release has 'Marketed by Phonogram' on the back of the sleeve as well as on the loose lyric sheet and 'Printed in England by Robert Stace' at bottom right on the back of the sleeve.
© 1976 TRO-Essex Music International, Inc. ASCAP.
Special thanks to Mark Forster and Stan Diamond for all their help and advice.
Location (cover photo): Britannic House, courtesy of British Petroleum.different backside and on swirl label ???
- Barcode: AA 9124100 2y 1 ℗ 1976 670 03
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Other (Rear cover): BE
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): 9102 750.1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): 9102 750.2
- Matrix / Runout (A-side variant 1): 9102750 1 //5 IB
- Matrix / Runout (B-side variant 1): 9102750 2 //6 IB
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout stamped variant 2): 9102750 1Y//6 IB 1 2 8
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout stamped variant 2): 9102750 2Y//6 IB 1 2 3
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout stamped variant 3): 9102750 1Y//5 IB 12 4
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout stamped variant 3): 9102750 2Y//5 IB 12 5
- Matrix / Runout (Sides A+B runout etched, all variants): MELYS
- Marketed By – Phonogram
- Printed By – Robert Stace
- Published By – Essex Music International Ltd.
- Recorded At – Criteria Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Criteria Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Warner Bros. Recording Studios
- Copyright (c) – Tro-Essex Music International, Inc.
- Pressed By – Phonodisc Ltd.
- Lacquer Cut At – I.B.C. Studios