Brahms, Rubinstein, Krips ... RCA Victor Symphony - Concerto No. 2 flac
|1||Third Movement: Andante|
|2||Second Movement: Allegro Appassionato|
|3||Fourth Movement: Allegretto Grazioso|
|4||Piano Concerto In B-Flat, Op. 83|
|5||First Movement: Allegro Non Troppo|
- Artwork – Herschel Levit
- Composed By – Brahms
- Conductor – Josef Krips
- Engineer [Recording] – Lewis Layton
- Liner Notes – John Rosenfield
- Orchestra – RCA Victor Symphony Orchestra
- Piano – Arthur Rubinstein
- Producer [Musical Director] – John Pfeiffer
Recorded 4 April 1958 at Manhattan Center, New York.
First US stereo issue.
- "Shaded Dog" labels
- "LIVING STEREO" at bottom
- "STEREO-ORTHOPONIC..." text below Nipper
- text in semi-cirlce at bottom starting with "TRADE MARKS" (labelography code: UE4)
- "MADE IN U.S.A."
- textured front slick, black print on blue paper stock
- large "LIVING STEREO" logo on front top
- "Stereo-Orthoponic High Fidelity Recording" on front
- "Printed in U.S.A." on front and back
- "©RCA" on front
- "MIRACLE SURFACE" sticker to front
- Technical notes in box on back stating " ... made from an original triple track stereo master tape..."
1st Category on front and back of sleeve, as well as on spine top.
2nd Category on labels and spine bottom.
Corresponding mono issue has Category LM-2296
Tracklisting taken from labels.
No track duration info on sleeve or labels.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - machine stamped - this variant): J2 RY7912-5S I A1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - machine stamped - this variant): J2 RY7913-1S C1 I
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): J2RY-7912
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): J2RY-7913
- Recorded At – Manhattan Center
- Pressed By – RCA Records Pressing Plant, Indianapolis
- Copyright (c) – Radio Corporation Of America