Chevelle - Wonder What's Next flac
|1||One Lonely Visitor||4:08|
Lyrics By – Chevelle , Pete Loeffler
|3||Grab Thy Hand||4:13|
|6||Wonder What's Next||4:10|
|9||Send The Pain Below||4:12|
|10||Don't Fake This||3:39|
|12||An Evening With El Diablo||5:58|
- A&R – Ben Goldman
- A&R [Coordinator] – Farra Mathews
- Art Direction – Sean Evans
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Joe
- Booking – Jeremy Holgersen
- Cover, Artwork [Tray] – Harold Edgerton
- Drums – Sam
- Edited By [Digital] – Ben Kaplan
- Engineer – Michael "Elvis" Baskette
- Engineer [Editing Assistant] – Amber Gislason, Dean Maher
- Engineer [Mix Assistant] – Steve Sisco
- Legal – Nick Ferrara
- Lyrics By – Pete Loeffler
- Management – Bill McGathy, Rose McGathy
- Management [Booking] – Jeremy Holgersen
- Management [Business] – Melanie Clark
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Mixed By – Andy Wallace
- Music By – Chevelle
- Photography By [Band] – Chapman Baehler
- Photography By [Cover, Tray & Back Cover] – Harold Edgerton
- Producer – GGGarth
- Vocals, Guitar – Pete
Enhanced content includes a "behind the scenes" look at the making of "The Red"
Mastered at Masterdisk.
Recorded at Warehouse, Vancouver, B.C.
Mixed at Soundtrack Studios, NYC.
Legal: Serling, Rooks & Ferrara
Publisher: Warner Chappell Music
Booking: The Agency Group
Management: Mean It! Management, Indegoot Entertainment
Tracks 1, 3-11: ©2002 WB Music Corp. & Loeffler Music.
Track 2: ©2002 Squint Songs & Loeffler Music.
©℗ 2002 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Manufactured by Epic, a division of Sony Music.
- Barcode (UPC): 6 9699-86157-2 4
- Matrix / Runout: CPTP-108148 J2 2A 17
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L422
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 5100
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Epic
- Manufactured By – Epic
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Recorded At – The Warehouse Studio
- Mixed At – Soundtrack Studios