Garbage - Why Do You Love Me flac
||Why Do You Love Me
|Date of release:
||29 Mar 2005
||Festival Mushroom Records
||Australia & New Zealand
|FLAC album size:
|MP3 album size:
|1||I Just Wanna Have Something To Do|
Backing Vocals [Additional] – Beth HalperBass – Daniel ShulmanMixed By – Tom AbrahamTechnician [Assistant At Oceanway Studios] – Chad BrownWritten-By – Douglas Colvin, Jeff Hyman, John Cummings
|2||Why Do You Love Me (Video)|
Director Of Photography – Steve ChiversExecutive-Producer – Heidi HerzonFilm Director, Film Editor – Sophie MullerOther [Production Designer] – Laura FoxProducer [Line Producer] – Grant Jue
|3||Space Can Come Through Anyone||3:18|
|4||Nobody Can Win||2:58|
|5||Why Do You Love Me|
Bass – Justin Meldal-JohnsenDrums – Matt Chamberlain
|WEA385CD||Garbage|| Why Do You Love Me (CD, Maxi)||Warner Bros. Records||WEA385CD||Europe||2005|
|PR015300||Garbage|| Why Do You Love Me (CDr, Single, Promo)||Warner Bros. Records||PR015300||UK||2005|
|none||Garbage|| Why Do You Love Me (Betacam SP, PAL)||Warner Music Group||none||UK||2005|
|GEFR-11346-2||Garbage|| Why Do You Love Me (CD, Promo)||Almo Sounds||GEFR-11346-2||US||2005|
|50467-8073-2||Garbage|| Why Do You Love Me (CD, Single)||Warner Bros. Records||50467-8073-2||Mexico||2005|
- Art Direction, Design – Big Active
- Engineer – Billy Bush
- Mastered By – Emily Lazar
- Mastered By [Assistant] – Sarah Register
- Mixed By – Butch Vig (tracks: 1 to 3, Video)
- Producer – Garbage
- Written-By – Garbage (tracks: 1 to 3, Video)
All songs written by Garbage. Why Do You Love Me, Space Can Come Though Anyone, Nobody Can Win ©2005 Published By Deadarm Music / Almo Music Corp. (ASCAP) and Vibecrusher Music / Irving Music, Inc. (BMI) Administered by Rondor Music. I Just Wanna Have Something To Do : originally performed by the Ramones. Published By Bleu Disque Music Co., Inc. and Taco Tunes.
Shirley Manson appears courtesy of Radioactive Records.
Why Do You Love Me is taken from the forthcoming album 'Bleed Like Me'
I Just Wanna Have Something To Do originally performed by The Ramones
Tracks 2 and 3 are previously unreleased tracks, while track 4 previously appeared on a 2003 Ramones tribute album.
Marketed and distributed by Festival Mushroom Records under exclusive license for the territories of Australia and New Zealand.
- Barcode (Text): 5 050467 807327
- Barcode (Scanned): 5050467807327
- Label Code: LC4281
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 5046780732 SM 6103100485
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): ifpi LR11
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 7958
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 5046780732 SM 6103100485
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): ifpi LR11
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 7952
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A & E Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – A & E Records Ltd.
- Licensed To – Festival Mushroom Records
- Marketed By – Festival Mushroom Records
- Distributed By – Festival Mushroom Records
- Published By – Deadarm Music
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Published By – Vibecrusher Music
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Published By – Bleu Disque Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Taco Tunes
- Mixed At – Smart Studios
- Mastered At – The Lodge, New York
- Recorded At – Ocean Way Nashville
- Mixed At – The Ivory Tower