Grateful Dead - Infrared Roses flac
|Genre:||Electronic / Rock|
|Style:||Folk Rock, Country Rock, Abstract, Space Rock, Psychedelic Rock, Ambient, Free Improvisation|
|Date of release:||1991|
|Label:||Grateful Dead Records|
|Catalog Number:||GDCD 4016|
|FLAC album size:||1961 mb|
|MP3 album size:||2228 mb|
|1||Little Nemo In Nightland|
Bass – Phil LeshGuitar – Bob Weir, Jerry GarciaWritten-By – Bralove, Weir, Garcia, Lesh
|3||Sparrow Hawk Row|
Bass – Phil LeshDrums – Bill Kreutzmann, Mickey HartGuitar – Bob Weir, Jerry GarciaKeyboards – Brent MydlandProgrammed By [Processing] – Dan HealyWritten-By – Kreutzmann, Bralove, Weir, Mydland, Healy, Garcia, Hart, Lesh
|4||Speaking In Swords|
Blaster Beam, Electronic Drums [Electronic Percussion] – Mickey HartElectronic Drums [Electronic Percussion] – Bill KreutzmannWritten-By – Kreutzmann, Bralove, Hart
Performer – Unknown ArtistWritten-By – Bralove
|7||Magnesium Night Light|
Bass, Synthesizer [Bass Fuzz, Filter Sweep, Bells] – Phil LeshGuitar, Synthesizer [Bells, Marimbas, Vibes] – Bob WeirGuitar, Synthesizer [Trumpet, Strings] – Jerry GarciaKeyboards, Synthesizer [FX, Piano, Electric Piano] – Brent MydlandWritten-By – Weir, Mydland, Garcia, Lesh
|8||River Of Nine Sorrows|
Drum Machine, Sequenced By – Bob BraloveDrums, Electronic Drums [Electronic Percussion], Synthesizer [Gongs, Congas, Woodblocks, Electronic Toms] – Bill KreutzmannElectronic Drums [Electronic Percussion], Synthesizer [Bird Whistles, Woodblocks, Log Drum] – Mickey HartWritten-By – Kreutzmann, Bralove, Hart
|9||Silver Apples Of The Moon|
Piano, Synthesizer [Strings, Vibes] – Bruce HornsbySynthesizer [Voices, Strings, Rattles, Organs, Bells] – Vince WelnickWritten-By – Hornsby, Welnick
Drums [Trap Drums Left], Timbales – Bill KreutzmannDrums [Trap Drums Right], Drums [Beast (Large Drums)], Blaster Beam [Beam] – Mickey HartWritten-By – Kreutzmann, Hart
|12||Apollo At The Ritz|
Bass, Synthesizer [Bass Flute] – Phil LeshDrums – Bill Kreutzmann, Mickey HartGuitar, Synthesizer [Church Bell, Flute, Double Reed And Lots More] – Jerry GarciaGuitar, Synthesizer [Trumpet Section] – Bob WeirKeyboards – Brent MydlandTenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone – Branford MarsalisWritten-By – Kreutzmann, Weir, Marsalis, Mydland, Garcia, Hart, Lesh
|14||Post-Modern Highrise Table Top Stomp|
Bass [Stereo Center] – Phil LeshElectronic Drums [Electronic Percussion: Cow Bells, Shakers, Drums (Stereo Center & Right)] – Jerry GarciaGuitar [Midi Guitar: Marimba (Stereo Left & Center)] – Bob WeirHihat [Kick Snare Hat (Stereo Center)] – Willie Green IIIKeyboards [Midi Keyboard: Rattles, Shakers, Toms (Stereo Center)] – Brent MydlandRototoms [Stereo Left] – Bill KreutzmannTalking Drum [Stereo Right] – Mickey HartWritten-By – Kreutzmann, Weir, Mydland, Garcia, Hart, Lesh, Green III
Bass – Phil LeshDrums – Bill KreutzmannDrums, Electronic Drums [Electronic Percussion] – Mickey HartGuitar – Bob Weir, Jerry GarciaKeyboards – Brent MydlandWritten-By – Kreutzmann, Weir, Mydland, Garcia, Hart, Lesh
Bass, Synthesizer [Trombone, Filter Sweeps, Frenchhorn, Strings, Bells] – Phil LeshGuitar, Synthesizer [Bells, Glockenspiel, Vibes] – Bob WeirGuitar, Synthesizer [Trumpet, Mandolin, Voices, Strings] – Jerry GarciaKeyboards, Synthesizer ["Outerspace FX", Voices, Piano) – Brent MydlandWritten-By – Bralove, Weir, Mydland, Garcia, Lesh
|GDCD 40142, GDCD4014||Grateful Dead||Infrared Roses (CD, Album, Dig)||Grateful Dead Records, Grateful Dead Records||GDCD 40142, GDCD4014||US||1991|
|GDCD 40142-2||Grateful Dead||Infrared Roses (CD, Album)||Grateful Dead Records||GDCD 40142-2||Italy||1993|
|GDCD40142, GDCD4014||Grateful Dead||Infrared Roses (CD, Album, Jew)||Grateful Dead Records, Grateful Dead Records||GDCD40142, GDCD4014||US||Unknown|
|GDCD 40142, GDCD4014||Grateful Dead||Infrared Roses (CD, Album, Jew)||Grateful Dead Records, Grateful Dead Records||GDCD 40142, GDCD4014||US||1991|
|GDCD 40144||Grateful Dead||Infrared Roses (Cass, Album)||Grateful Dead Records||GDCD 40144||US||1991|
- Art Direction – Amy F.
- Artwork [Cover Art] – Jerry Garcia
- Artwork [Image Processing] – Lawrence And Lawrence Associates
- Crew [Grateful Dead] – Bill Candelario, Billy Grillo, John "J.T." Thomas, Ram Rod, Steve Parish
- Engineer [Mixing] – Jeffrey Norman
- Engineer [Multi Track Recording] – John Cutler
- Legal [Legal Counsel] – Hal Kant
- Lighting [Designer] – Candace Brightman
- Liner Notes – Bob Bralove
- Management [Tour] – Cameron Sears
- Mastered By [Digital Mastering] – Joe Gastwirt
- Mixed By [Monitor Mix] – Harry Popick
- Other [Grateful Dead Office] – Danny Rifkin, Eileen Law, Janet Knudsen, Sue Stephens, Mary Jo Meinoff, Maruska Nelson, Basia Raizene, Diane Geoppo, Nancy Mallonee, Jeanni Rasmussen, Cassidy Law, Jan Simmons
- Other [Publicity] – Dennis McNally
- Other [Sage] – Bill Legate
- Other [Trucking] – Mike Fischer
- Producer, Recorded By [2-Track Recording], Programmed By [Synthesizer Programming], Design – Bob Bralove
- Production Manager – Robbie Taylor
- Recorded By [2-Track Recording], Engineer [Concert Sound] – Dan Healy
- Research [Tape Archivist] – Dick Latvala
- Text By [Titles Of The Music] – Robert Hunter
From liner notes -
'This CD is an ADD recording. Multi-track analog tape was mixed to a digital format and then digitally mastered for the CD. The original multi-track recordings were all done on a twenty-four track analog machine using Dolby SR noise reduction. Two-track masters were used in "Crowd Sculpture," Parallelogram," "Speaking in Swords," "Sparrow Hawk Row," and "River of Nine Sorrows." These masters were transferred to the twenty-four-track recordings, manipulated, and processed for the final result. "Silver Apples of the Moon" was recorded as MIDI data into a computer during several performances and was edited and orchestrated from the computer before being recorded as sound information on the multi-track tape.'
The tracks are grouped into four parts:
Part I = 1-3; Part II = 4-6; Part III = 7-9; Part IV = 10-12.
Willie Green III appears courtesy of A&M Records.
Bruce Hornsby appears courtesy of RCA Records.
Branford Marsalis appears courtesy of Columbia Records.
All selections © 1991 Ice Nine Publishing Company, Inc. (ASCAP) except:
track 5 co-published with Green Pea Music (BMI); track 7 co-published with WB Music Corp./Bruce Hornsby Publ. Designee (ASCAP); and track 12 co-published with Steeplone Music (ASCAP).
The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Grateful Dead Productions, Inc. and is licensed to Ace Records Ltd.
℗ Grateful Dead Productions, Inc.
© Grateful Dead Productions, Inc.
Distributed by Grateful Dead Merch., Inc.
Made in UK.
- Barcode: 0 29667 89162 2
- Matrix / Runout: MASTERED BY MAYKING GDCD 4016
- Licensed To – Ace Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – Grateful Dead Merchandising, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Grateful Dead Productions, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Grateful Dead Productions, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Ice Nine Publishing Company, Inc.
- Published By – Ice Nine Publishing Company, Inc.
- Published By – Green Pea Music
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – Bruce Hornsby Publ. Designee
- Published By – Steeplone Music
- Glass Mastered At – Mayking