Kathleen Supové / Randall Woolf, Lukas Foss, David Lang, Marti Epstein, Frederic Rzewski - Figure 88 flac
|2||–||Which Side Are You On?||7:13|
|3||–Randall Woolf||Dancétudes (1982-83)|
|7||–||Down By The Riverside||6:55|
|8||–David Lang||While Nailing At Random||10:01|
|10||–Marti Epstein||Waterbowls (1989; Revised 1992)||10:36|
|12||–Frederic Rzewski||Four North American Ballads (1978-79)|
|14||–||Winnsboro Cotton Mill Blues||9:49|
- Art Direction, Production Manager – Ladi Odeku
- Artwork [Cover Art] – Lili Almog
- Composed By – David Lang (tracks: 7), Frederic Rzewski (tracks: 9 to 12), Lukas Foss (tracks: 6), Marti Epstein (tracks: 8), Randall Woolf (tracks: 1 to 5)
- Liner Notes – Kyle Gann
- Photography By [Back Cover Portrait] – Lawrence Supové
- Photography By [Cover & Interior Portraits] – Robin Holland
- Piano – Kathleen Supové
- Producer – Judith Sherman
Total Playing Time: 74:55
Recorded on November 15 - 17, 1992, Recital Hall, Music Division, SUNY Purchase.
Woolf: Gayle Davidge (BMI)
Foss: Pembroke Music Co. (BMI)
Lang: Novello (ASCAP)
Epstein: Composer (BMI)
Rzewski: Zen-On Ltd. (BMI)
Cover Art: © 1993 Lili Almog
Cover & Interior Portraits: © 1993 Robin Holland
Special thanks to: Vicki Cintron, Margo and Maurice Cohen, Paula Bernice Hicklin, Goldie Miller, Melvin and Bernice Miller, Carol Raskind, David Shohl, Deanna and Jerrold Weinberg, Linda and Robert Williams, Jacqueline and Elroy Woolf, Tod and Laura Woolf, and Ellen Zeisler.
Thanks to the following contributors: Sydney and Florence Cohen, Ronald Gurrera, Anthony McKenna, Alan and Elaine Pollack, Jerome and Joan Weinstein, Sharon Wittenberg.
This compact disc was made possible through the generous support of The National Endowment for the Arts and The Aaron Copland Fund for Music.
℗ 1993 Composers Recordings, Inc.
© 1993 Composers Recordings, Inc.
73 Spring St., New York, NY, 10012-5800, 212-941-9673
Packaging: standard plastic jewel case; 12-page booklet with notes in English.
- Barcode: 0 9043-80653-2 0
- SPARS Code: DDD
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout: MANUFACTURED BY KAO OPTICAL PRODUCTS CD# 05098 CD653 W O # E36773-2
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Composers Recordings, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Composers Recordings, Inc.
- Manufactured By – KAO Optical Products – E36773
- Recorded At – SUNY Purchase Recital Hall
- Published By – Gayle Davidge
- Published By – Pembroke Music Co.
- Published By – Novello
- Published By – ZEN-ON Music Co., Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Lili Almog
- Copyright (c) – Robin Holland