Morten Harket - Brother flac
Mixed By [Additional] – Simon Nordberg
|2||Oh What A Night|
|3||Do You Remember Me?|
|4||Can't Answer That|
|6||Safe With Me|
|7||There Is A Place|
|8||End Of The Line|
|9||First Man To The Grave|
Written-By – Ole Sverre Olsen
- Arranged By [Strings], Conductor [Strings] – Joakim Milder
- Art Direction, Design – Jeri Heiden, Nick Steinhardt
- Cello – Björn Risberg
- Drums – Per Lindvall
- Instruments [All Other Instruments], Backing Vocals – Morten Harket, Peter Kvint
- Management – Harald Wiik
- Mastered By – Aya Merill, Tom Coyne
- Mixed By – Peter Kvint
- Music By – Morten Harket (tracks: 1 to 9), Peter Kvint (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Photography By – Just Loomis
- Piano, Organ – Jesper Nordenström
- Producer – Morten Harket, Peter Kvint
- Recorded By [Strings, Drums & Organ] – Janne Hansson
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Peter Kvint
- Words By – Morten Harket (tracks: 1 to 9), Ole Sverre Olsen (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Words By [Additional Words] – Peter Kvint
Recorded and mixed at Studio Brun, Stockholm.
Strings, drums and organ recorded at Atlantis Studios, Stockholm.
Additional mixing on "Brother" at Decibel Studios, Stockholm.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, New York.
Art Direction & Design for SMOG Design, Inc.
Published by Sony ATV Scandinavia/Kvintessential admin by Sony ATV Scandinavia/Copyright Control.
℗ & © Compass Point AS 2014 under exclusive license to Universal Music AS, Norway
- Barcode: 6 02537 76854 7
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Compass Point AS
- Copyright (c) – Compass Point AS
- Licensed To – Universal Music AS, Norway
- Published By – Sony/ATV Music Publishing Scandinavia
- Published By – Kvintessential
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Recorded At – Studio Brun
- Recorded At – Atlantis Studio
- Mixed At – Studio Brun
- Mixed At – Decibel Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Designed At – SMOG Design, Inc.