Phil Collins - Hello, I Must Be Going flac
|1||It Don't Matter To Me|
Bass – Mo FosterPercussion [Perc.] – Phil
Handclaps [Claps] – Phil
|3||I Don't Care Anymore|
Drums [Bass Pedals] – Phil
|4||I Cannot Believe It's True|
Choir – Phenix ChoirPercussion – PhilSoloist [Alto Sax Solo] – Don Myrick
|5||Do You Know, Do You Care?|
Drums [Pedals], Timpani [Tymps], Trumpet – Phil
|6||You Can't Hurry Love|
Arranged By [Strings] – Martyn (Norrie) FordPiano, Glockenspiel [Glock], Vibraphone – Peter (Scene) RobinsonTambourine – PhilWritten-By – Holland-Dozier-Holland
|7||Thru These Walls|
Bass – MoMarimba – Phil
|8||Don't Let Him Steal Your Heart Away|
Arranged By [Strings] – Martyn (Kickers) FordPiano – Phil
|9||Why Can't It Wait 'Til Morning|
Arranged By [Strings] – Martyn (Doris) FordPiano – Phil
|10||The West Side|
Alto Saxophone – DonPercussion [Perc.], Drums [Pedals] – Phil
- Arranged By [Phenix Horns Wonderfully Arranged By] – Tom-Tom 84
- Bass – John Giblin (tracks: A2, A3, A5, B3)
- Conductor – Martyn ( ) Ford
- Drums – Phil (tracks: A1 to B4)
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Howard (Double Plug) Gray
- Engineer [Strings] – Mike Ross
- Guitar [Guitars] – Daryl Stuermer (tracks: A1 to B4)
- Horns – Phenix Horns (tracks: A2, B1, B4)
- Keyboards – Phil (tracks: A1 to A4, B1, B2, B4)
- Leader [Led By] – Gavyn Wright
- Mastered By – Ian Cooper
- Mixed By [Extra Mixing Hands On The Orchestral Tracks] – Martyn Ford
- Orchestra – The Mountain Fjord Orchestra
- Performer [Phenix Choir] – Don, Louis, Peter Newton, Phil, Rham
- Photography By [Inside Pics] – Hugh Padgham, Jill Tavelman, Margaret Maxwell
- Photography By [Main Cover] – Trevor Key
- Producer – Phil Collins
- Producer [Assisted By], Engineer – Hugh Padgham
- Tenor Saxophone [Phenix Horns], Alto Saxophone [Phenix Horns] – Don Myrick
- Trombone [Phenix Horns] – Louis Satterfield
- Trumpet [Phenix Horns] – Michael Harris, Rhamlee Michael Davis
- Vocals – Phil
- Written-By – Collins (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B5)
Category on spine and rear cover: 78 00351
Category on labels 7800351
℗ ©1982 Atlantic Recording Corporation.
WEA Music of Canada, Ltd., a Warner Communications Company.
Stereo. Recorded at Old Croft on 1"8 track. Overdubbed at 'The Farm' and 'Townhouse'. May-June 82. Strings recorded at CBS.
1982 all titles published Phil Collins Ltd/Hit and Run Music (Publishing) Ltd. except A5 1965 Jobete Music Ltd (U.K.)
Performers credited by full name under the first song they appear on, then by first name only for all subsequent appearances.
The Mountain Fjord Orchestra 'is made up of a cast of thousands, all lonely people. I thank you all.'
The Phenix Horns courtesy of EW+F [Earth Wind & Fire].
Track A2 listed as 'world debut of Phenix Choir'.
Track A4 listed as Phil Collins' 'Trumpet debut!'
Track A5: 'Motown, we salute you!'
Released with a Blue printed inner credit sleeve
- Barcode (Rear cover): 0 7567-80035-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 78-00351A R̲e̲ 3 Qu
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): T̶O̶W̶N̶ ̶H̶O̶U̶S̶E̶ 78-00351-S-Q 3-8 Qu
- Manufactured By – WEA Music Of Canada, Ltd.
- Distributed By – WEA Music Of Canada, Ltd.
- Pressed By – Cinram