The Railway Children - Recurrence flac
||The Railway Children
|Date of release:
||1-90930, 7 90930-1
|FLAC album size:
|MP3 album size:
|1||Over & Over||4:03|
|2||In The Meantime||3:48|
|9||No Great Objections||4:33|
|V2525||The Railway Children|| Recurrence (LP, Album)||Virgin||V2525||UK||1988|
|7 90930-2, 2-90930||The Railway Children|| Recurrence (CD, Album)||Virgin, Virgin||7 90930-2, 2-90930||US||1988|
|VL 2525||The Railway Children|| Recurrence (LP, Album)||Virgin Music Canada||VL 2525||Canada||1988|
|VJD-32068||The Railway Children|| Recurrence (CD, Album, Promo)||Virgin||VJD-32068||Japan||1988|
|90930-4||The Railway Children|| Recurrence (Cass)||Virgin||90930-4||US||1988|
- Bass Guitar – Stephen Hull
- Drums, Percussion – Guy Keegan
- Engineer – Bill Gill (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B2, B3, B5)
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Pete Jones (tracks: A2, A4, B1, B4)
- Harmonica – Bruce
- Mastered By – Jay Willis, Jay Willis
- Organ [Hammond], Piano – Jimmy Compton (tracks: A1, A3, B2)
- Photography By – Mark Osborne
- Piano – Jamie
- Producer – Jamie Lane (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B2, B3, B5)
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Bruce Lampcov (tracks: A2, A4, B1, B4)
- Rhythm Guitar – Brian Bateman
- Sleeve – Gary
- Vocals, Lead Guitar, Words By, Music By, Written-By – Gary Newby
- Wind Chimes [Chinese] – Bill
Released with a printed inner sleeve.
"DMM" in the matrices indicates it was mastered using Direct Metal Mastering.
℗ 1988 Virgin Records Ltd
© 1988 Virgin Records America, Inc.
All songs (except A2, A4, B1, B4) produced at Townhouse 3, engineered at Mounty Bank Studios, and mixed at Brittania Row Studios.
Tracks A2, A4, B1, B4 produced, engineered, and mixed at Westside Studios.
US mastering by Jay Willis at Precision Lacquer, identified on inner sleeve as well as runout etchings.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): B-31446 ST-VR-886895 A DMM Precision J 0- Δ20820 SP1-2 SPAR
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): B-31447-A ST-VR-886896 A DMM Precision J SP1-2 SPAR Δ20820-X
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, label): ST-VR-886895
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, label): ST-VR-886896
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1: Side A, etched): ST-VR 886895 A DMM Precision J SP1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1: Side B, etched): ST-VR-886896 A DMM Precision J SP1-3
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1: Side A, label): ST-VR-886895
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1: Side B, label): ST-VR-886896
- Barcode: 075679093011
- Rights Society: BMI
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records America, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – WEA
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Records
- Distributed By – WEA
- Distributed By – Atlantic Records
- Mastered At – Precision Lacquer
- Produced At – Townhouse 3
- Engineered At – Mounty Bank Studios
- Mixed At – Britannia Row Studios
- Produced At – Westside Studios
- Engineered At – Westside Studios
- Mixed At – Westside Studios
- Published By – Virgin Songs