Various - Sixties Rebellion Vol. 9 (The Nightclub) flac
||Sixties Rebellion Vol. 9 (The Nightclub)
|Date of release:
||Way Back Records
|FLAC album size:
|MP3 album size:
|1||–The Pyramids||I Don't Wanna Cry|
Written-By – Willie Glover
|2||–The Abandoned||Around & Around|
Written-By – C. Berry
|3||–17th Avenue Exits||I Ain't Gonna Eat Out My Heart Anymore|
Written-By – Burton, Sawyer
|4||–The Castaways ||You Were Telling Lies|
Written-By – Joey Floyd , Ray Fontenot
|5||–The Emblems||We're Gonna Love|
Written-By – Don Basore
|6||–The Madhatters||You May See Me Cry|
Written-By – D. Menten
|7||–Dennis & The Times||Flight Patterns|
Written-By – Guy Burlage
|8||–The War-Babies||Jeanie's Pub|
Written-By – Bill Lincoln
|9||–The Daggs||You Don't Know|
Written By – Unknown Artist
|10||–Terra Nauticals||Black Friday|
Written-By – John Harrell
|11||–The Castaways ||Ain't Gonna Cheat On Me|
Written-By – Bob Floyd, Jack Shaheen
|12||–The Abandoned||Come On Mary|
Written By – G. Shelnutt - G. ValentinoWritten-By – Gary Shelnutt
|13||–Deep Soul Cole||Poverty Shack|
Vocals – Fred ColeWritten By – Sugar & Spice
|14||–The Accents ||Why|
Written-By – Lonnie Mack
|15||–17th Avenue Exits||A Man Can Cry|
Written-By – M. Gordon, W. Hutchinson
|16||–The Chocolate Light Bulbs||I'll Forgive You Girl|
Written-By – The Chocolate Lightbulbs
|MMCD 66013||Various|| Sixties Rebellion Vol.9 The Nightclub (CD, Comp)||Way Back Records||MMCD 66013||Germany||1994|
- Compiled By [The Nightclub], Concept By [Compilation], Liner Notes – Hans Kesteloo
- Cover [Artwork] – Rudi 'Action' Protrudi
- Executive-Producer – Music Maniac Records
- Mastered By [Cutting And Mastering] – Ray
Album title ...
... on the cover's spine:
Sixties Rebellion Vol.9: The Nightclub
... on the label of side B:
Vol.9 — The Nightclub
Track A1 originally released on an acetate by Eldorado Recording Studios.
Tracks A2+A3 originally released on 17th Avenue Exits - A Man Can Cry / I Ain’t Gonna Eat Out My Heart Any More (Modern 1035).
Tracks A4+A5 originally released on The Abandoned - Come On Mary / Around And Around (Abandoned 4867).
Track A6 originally released on The Accents - Why (Bangar 648).
Track A7 originally released on Archer 102.
Track A8 originally released on Dennis And The Times - Flight Patterns / Just If She's There (Trend 1036).
Track B1 originally released on Decade 5992.
Tracks B2+B7 originally released on Tornado 1003.
Track B3 originally released on The Choclate Light Bulbs - I'll Forgive You Girl (Lennan 1263).
Track B4 originally released on Viber-Sound 105.
Track B5 originally released on The Emblems - We're Gonna Love (Lamia 1547).
Track B6 originally released on Cardinal 0077.
Track B8 originally released on Highland 4000.
- Barcode: 4 010073 601314
- Label Code: LC 7297
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched / "-9921-" stamped): MMLP 66013 A SST -9921-
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched / "-9921-" stamped): MMLP 66013 B SST -9921-
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Record Company – Music Maniac Records
- Distributed By – Rough Trade Distribution – RTD 3696013-1 30
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Music Maniac Records
- Pressed By – Schallplattenfabrik Pallas GmbH – 9921
- Published By – Johnny Rivers Music Co.
- Published By – Web IV Music
- Published By – Jewel Music Publishing Co., Inc.
- Published By – Carlson Music Co.
- Published By – Edwood Music Co.
- Published By – Archer Pub.
- Published By – Mimic
- Published By – O'Deli Music
- Published By – New Keys Music
- Published By – Lennan Music
- Published By – Sandra Music Publishing
- Published By – D. Mension Music
- Published By – Hood Music
- Mastered At – The Exchange
- Lacquer Cut At – SST Brüggemann GmbH